16.3.09

blogging inclinations

i have the craving to blog. but no internet.
let me explain.
my aunts and cousin are here to stay, now using my wireless USB thingy.
yes.
HERE.
in my house.
3 more people.

3 is a crowd.
really.

i cant walk out of the shower in a towel.
or
eat chocolate when no one is looking
or
fart
and many more that i cannot disclose to the world.

oh.
did i mention the amount of food i have to consume just to "entertain" them.
like today i brought them to max brenners.
and we ordered like a LOT.
belgium waffles and crepes AND fondue.
how tempting it was.
food in front of clara lee.
one has to disappear.

imagine me
in front of all that
especially after the realisation that my weighing scale has been playing tricks on me.
i was horrified.

but....................
soon it was GONE

now im as bloated as a pregnant whale.
ok.
exaggerated comparison.

goodnight all.
im sparing you from my rambling.

No comments: