3.8.11

Birthdays of Besties.

If you do not already know by now, these two lovely people beside are my girly besties. Can't believe one of them is going to UK and the other will be moving to the suburbs soon. =(

I knew that the next time I were to bake birthday cakes for these girls (Prim at least) would be a long time to come and plus they were both turning 21! Therefore I put in much more love and effort in planning and executing these cakes! I hope it shows =S

Prim's birthday came first. I knew I had to put blue flowers in somewhere and she specially requested a pont neuf cake. A pont neuf cake is a cake that has layers that run vertically and not horizontally when you cut into it. How did I make it?? It's a secret. Unfortunately, pictures of the inside turned out really dark so I didnt post them up.

This was the first time I made a two-tiered cake! successsss! =D I tried to practice my decorative piping skills as well by doing ruffles, roses and what nots.

Pont neuf chocolate sponge cake filled with chocolate baileys buttercream and topped with earl greymacarons.


Christine is the baby out of us three, even though she acts most maturely :O

I remembered her having a liking for apple and cinnamon flavours so I made that into a birthday cake. I made a Apple Cinnamon sponge tower cake with cream cheese buttercream frosting and topped with salted caramel macarons.


Loving her happy face in this picture.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN GIRLS! <3

No comments: